Thursday, November 20, 2008

HOUSE

So those of you who know me know I don't really watch TV. However there is one show that I stayed up late 2 nights in a row watching. When Zack is watching CSI and I know I should be in bed about half of the time I can convince myself to go to bed. But not with HOUSE. I love House. I knew I should be in bed but not for a minute did I think about actually going to bed. House is on afterall and once I've seen the first 3 minutes I'm hooked. (unless of course I've seen the episode).

I know House is mean and rude and arrogant, but he has these moments where he is so compassionate and giving of himself. I am not sure what else draws me to him but he does. And I am a sucker for a saves the day kinda guy. And underdogs too. I think House could be considered an underdog.

No comments: